At a glance
Investors are invited to take part in the inception of a new city centre that’s being created in Southeast England. Ebbsfleet Central will be the dynamic commercial centre for Ebbsfleet Garden City and the surrounds, anchored by Ebbsfleet International railway station with high speed connections to London, Paris, and Brussels. Offering thousands of new homes, high-quality flexible office space, and pedestrian-friendly public spaces, this development will create modern garden city living and provide a new long-term economic engine for South East England and beyond.
Get involved in one of the most transformative city building projects in England with an opportunity to generate commercial and residential income whilst building back the infrastructure of the region. Ebbsfleet Central is a property investment opportunity that promises to revolutionise the South East England real estate market. With the potential to deliver over a million square feet of commercial space and over 3,000 residential units, this development will create a modern urban centre that will serve as a hub for the region.
- Just 18 minutes by high speed train from London St Pancras International to Ebbsfleet International by train with 72 departures per day
- 2,500 acres of previously used, brownfield land on the Kent Thames riverside
- High density residential, c.15,000 dwellings with opportunities for a range of tenures, including PRS and affordable housing
- New commercial centre in excess of 1 million sqft. floorspace including 70,310 sq m of retail floorspace, 564,000 sq m of commercial floorspace, 50 new parks and open spaces, 9 new neighbourhoods, and 21 primary and secondary school “forms of entry”
- The project’s key features include the creation of a new commercial centre that will provide ample opportunities for retail, leisure, and office spaces
Investor benefits and potential for ROI
Its strategic location, with excellent connectivity to London and the rest of the UK, makes Ebbsfleet Central an attractive investment opportunity for both local and international investors. The development’s focus on green and blue spaces and civic infrastructure will make it an attractive destination for businesses and residents alike, offering an unparalleled quality of life.
In addition, the development will feature a mix of high-density residential dwellings, with options for affordable housing and private rental sector properties, meeting the region’s growing demand for housing.
Overall, Ebbsfleet Central presents a unique opportunity to invest in one of the most important and transformative property developments in England. Investors stand to benefit from high returns on investment and the chance to be part of a dynamic and innovative urban centre that promises to shape the future of the South East England region.